The Roofing Material to Outperform the Rest
Roofing companies, contractors, property managers, insurance adjusters, and architects know that more and more clients require a roofing product that delivers the beauty of natural cedar wood with the durability to protect against nature’s harsh elements. CeDUR is your solution.
City Planners and HOA Managers faced with aging infrastructure must use limited budgets wisely. Installing CeDUR Shakes enhances the long term beauty, safety, and value of neighborhood structures.
CeDUR Shakes are manufactured in Aurora, Colorado using our State-of-the-Art Polyurethane Technology which delivers beautiful aesthetic appeal and high performance ratings. Homeowners may qualify for lower insurance rates of up to 25% as CeDUR is listed on American Family Insurance and State Farm’s premium credits products listing.
To meet and exceed the needs of discerning clientele,
CeDUR offers many advantages
- Class A Fire Rating-no special fire resistant underlayment needed
- Class 4 Impact Rating
- Certified to 115 mph wind gusts
- Very low water absorption eliminates freeze/thaw cycle effects
- Won’t rot – CeDUR is not subject to the splitting, rotting, or warping inherent in authentic wood shakes
- Installs just like natural cedar shakes
- Lightweight – 170 lbs. per square – (1 square=10’x10′)
- Can be cut, nailed and screwed
- No special tools, hardware or accessories are required
- Can be installed directly on a deck – no battens required
- Color through pigmentation and no cavity back
Tools and support to meet and exceed
the needs of our professional partners
Website Login Portal
Easy access to product information, marketing materials, warranty services, and more
Sales collateral designed with your clients in mind for download and easy distribution to your prospects
CeDUR does marketing and outreach for lead generation and passes local leads to your company